Tuesday, July 19, 2016

We Sure Have Some Nice Folks at our Camp

John, Joanna and I really enjoy the people that come to stay with us.  It's getting to be more and more like a big family and we look forward to seeing these returning customers each year.  I wish we could get all the fantastic pictures they take of the fish they catch.  It's really amazing. 

One of our recent guests, Carrie Nelson, just emailed us such a sweet note that I wanted to share with you.

"I just wanted to tell you how awesome your resort is. I was there from July 2nd to the 9th with Reid Wells. We enjoyed every minute there. This was my first time there and I fell in love with the place. I got to see a moose right there on Indian Lake and the fishing was awesome. As I promised when we checked out, here are a few photos from our awesome vacation.  Thanks for the wonderful stay and keep up the Great work. I will definitely be back again. "

Carrie Nelson


Here are some photos of their trip.





No comments: