Saturday, December 6, 2014

Winter Is Upon Us










It comes every year, ready or not.....Winter.....that time of year where camp activities come to a standstill and dog sled training begins.  For me it's a time to catch up on paperwork, making changes to the website, emailing our guests, playing my guitar and cello, taking Joanna to dog sled races and reading a book or two.  The slower pace is welcomed, although being a Florida girl, I miss the long warm, days of sunshine.  Lately, the temps have been very mild so it's not such a shock to the system to go outside for a walk to enjoy the beauty of snow in the trees.

I thought it was time to show a few pictures of the new winter scenery we are enjoying now at camp.  I think our Wisconsin guests have had way more snow that we have already this winter.  I'd kind of like to keep it that way.  :)  

No comments: