Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A LIttle Diversion








Today I thought I would offer you a little diversion from all the fantastic fish catches and take you on a journey to our front yard where Joanna and I are packing in as many different kinds of flowers as possible.   Some are annuals and some are perennials.  We both love flowers and it's one of our most favorite trips in the spring to visit the garden greenhouses.  We mostly go to one in Dryden, but this year we had occasion to make a trip to Thunder Bay and found some more wonderful plants at a garden shop there.  I am presently working on sprucing up the entry to our camp with some all summer blooming plants.  It's a project that will carry over to next year for sure, but I love doing it.  When we see a flower we like and want to buy it, I say, yes, but where will be plant it??  I guess we'll just have to keep making new flower beds.  I can hardly believe the creativity of our God.  It's mind blowing but delights the soul.  

No comments: