Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More September Catches





I wish I could follow our guests around on Indian Lake and other lakes to see exactly how and where they fish. What excellent fishermen they are! It's fun to see the big fish they catch. And it pleases me that though they enjoy landing the monsters, they usually throw them back in the lake to produce more fish.

I'm just a novice, but I've learned so much from the different folks that stay here with us at camp. They kindly offer their advice and share their favorite baits and spots with us to help us do well when we fish. Joanna and I try to get out on the lake every now and then, but John hardly ever fishes. He sticks with his responsibilities in running and keeping up the camp and more often prefers to let Joanna and I go out to play.

Pictured here are some trophy walleye caught by Bill Phillipsen and Jim Drinkwater. Also, a nice string of walleyes displayed by Bill and Steve Hummel.
Can anyone figure out to which lake the road in the picture leads?
Clue- It is close to our camp.

No comments: