Thursday, May 15, 2014

Good News

I don't have any pictures to post because I forgot to take my camera along with me this morning when I rode the four wheeler over to Victoria Lake.  The road in is quite good and the lake is open as far as I can see.  If it's not fully open on the far end, it should be in the next few days.

I then rode the rest of the way down to Barrel Lake .  There are still some some in spots with snow, but you can easily get to the landing.  It is open to the left of the landing into the river.  To the right there is still ice, but it should go in the next few days.

I then took a boat up the river to Indian Lake.  The ice is black , so I'm thinking it may open up on Sunday or Monday.  Not bad considering how thick the ice was this winter. 

All in all things are going well and there WILL be lakes for folks to fish in this week.


No comments: